Character Building Education
Our Purpose and Mission
- To develop resilience in children by teaching specific virtues and character-building traits
- To develop self-regulation in children by teaching emotional intelligence skills
- To develop Global Competencies that connect across curricula
- To develop aptitudes and attitudes that help your students become caring, confident and compassionate people in a diverse world
- To develop awareness that we are all interconnected and an integral part of nature
Digital Lesson Plans
Download ready-to-use intentions, practice activities and extension activities.
Teach virtues with twenty modules that promote living a healthy and well-balanced life.
Enjoy pre-recorded mindful moments for both teachers and students.
The Checked-In Classroom Curriculum
Created for grade 2-8 teachers who want an inclusive, self-regulated, and resilient classroom culture. The Checked-In Classroom is a fully digital on-line curriculum that uses timeless techniques to teach self-awareness, kindness, and inner strength.Yes! Sign Me Up For A Free Module